Reds Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ebay
Latest topics
» database kode produksi jersey LFC
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:09 am by seventh.of.july

» Selingkuh itu indah....
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:57 am by dona2452

» Numpang Gelar Kaen...
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 pm by jojeremy

» Jersey home 82, aseli atau palsu?
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:26 pm by rangga bundar

» cek keaslian liverpool home 02/04
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 am by heru margono

» bahas PATCH, FONT (bpl,fa,carling,ucl,LE,BOH,MDT,dll) disini...
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:40 pm by suhe_lim

» Sekedarnya dan Ala kadarnya
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:26 am by bukanorangsuci

» koleksi kaen seorang nubitol Buahbatu....
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:23 am by bukanorangsuci

» JEMUR JERSEY
Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:09 pm by suhe_lim

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Premier League Table

Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com)

+2
seventh.of.july
suhe_lim
6 posters

Go down

Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) Empty Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com)

Post by suhe_lim Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:34 am

Seperti yang uda diumumkan di twiiter mengenai sesi wawancara dengan Michael Yip
berikut ini hasil wawancara singkat Redsarmy dengan Michael Yip, kurator dari [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: "@DP_Adityo: Hi Michael, since when you start collecting this LFC kit? #AskYip"
A: I start collecting Liverpool shirts since 1995. My first shirt was the 1993-1996 third kit [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Q: "@erlaaand: Hi Michael are you a liverpool fans? How many Liverpool shirts do you have? #askYIP"
A: Well, of course I am a Liverpool fan and I solely support this club. Up to 10 December 2012, I have 281 Liverpool shirts. This page displays all my collections except for the 2012-2013 poppy match shirt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: “@rotzferdian: #Askyip whether there are specific criteria for you to collect liverpool shirts ?
A: Well, my aim is to collect EVERY style of Liverpool shirts since the adoption of Liverpool club crest. My collections are not time barred. Continuously I extend my collections in the the past - from 1970s till now formerly, to 1960s till now currently.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
If I have chances, I may wish to extend my collections as early as 1950s.

Q: "@suhe_lim do you collect other than liverpool shirt? if so, what are they? #askYIP"
A: I only collect Liverpool shirts but no other collectables.

Q: "@DP_Adityo: Hi Michael, besides the MW shirt that u have. Did u collecting e replica shirt too? Thank you #AskYip"
A: Yes, I do collect both replicas and player / match worn / issued shirts. Among my 281 Liverpool shirts, I have 119 official replicas / commercial release player shirts, 157 match worn/issued player shirts, and 5 prototype shirts.

Replicas are collected by me with the aim of having direct comparison with match worn/issued shirts to find out the differences.

Q: "@utomo28: Any chance for me to get one of your collections for free? #askyip" *LOL..i don’t think you have to answer this question Sir Smile)*
A:

Q: "@utomo28: Do you have plan to hold an exhibitions of your shirts collection in Indonesia #AskYIP"
A: In fact, I am personally a low-profile collector. I don't even hold any sort of exhibitions in Hong Kong publicly. I rejected a shopping arcade exhibition show in Langham Place (a major shopping arcade in Hong Kong) during the Barclays Asia Challenge Tournament in 2007. My refusal was due to expectation gap between me and Adidas in insurance and protection etc. issues.

Q: "@cescfebryant: favorit jersey ?why? #askYIP"
A: My all time favourite Liverpool shirt is the 1989-1991 away diamond patterned away shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
I love the zig-zag pattern design (prevailing characteristics of Adidas shirts then). Moreover, the colour of silver and grey away shirts remark our glorious 1980s.

Q: “@gunawandinata: why is so hard to get a 1993 liverpool”
A: Really? I don't think they are to hard to obtain. But the 1993-1995 home and away replica shirts are notorious for a poorly embossed Carlsberg sponsor, which will be easily detached from the shirts after time.

Q: "@yonnys_: Adidas, Reebok or Warrior ? #askYIP"
A: I reckon you asked me which is my most favorite brand? I like the Adidas brand between 1985-1996, but NOT from 2006-2012. In the first-Adidas era, you can see the designs come with hearts and efforts by the designers. But for the post-2006 Adidas era, many shirts are simply same templates for many different clubs without any uniqueness.

Q: Do you ever have difficulty in collecting these shirts?
A: Yes, of course. Not every shirt is a windfall which I can buy without difficulty. One hardest to obtain shirt is the Toyota Cup 1981 "named shirt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was once offered it nearly a decade ago but I lacked the knowledge to identify the specialty of the shirt (presence of name on the back). I turned down the offer and am regretful till now.

Q: Among all of your collection, which is the most difficult for you to get?
A: The most difficult one to obtain should be the 1988-1989 third "White Candy" shirt worn only ONCE against Aston Villa:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: best and worst Liverpool shirts design from your version?
A: the best design is 1989-1991 home shirt:
The worst design in my opinion is 1991-1993 home shirt - simply stitching up two pieces of flat cloth together!

Q: unique experiences you have had since collecting Liverpool shirtd?
A: Well there are many. From time to time, different collectors / suppliers send me cold-call e-mails, some with a good mind, and some with evil minds. I have encountered collectors not knowing a particular shirt in the market being authentic or not and they will send me their doubts for my clarifications. At other times, I wrote in my website that I seek for further information regarding a particular shirt being worn or not. And sooner someone sends me an e-mail saying that he watched that match live back in his childhood, and remembered that particular shirt being worn in a League Cup tie. The one I quoted here is the 1981-1982 away pinstriped HITACHI sponsored shirt:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In other situations, I have been directly contacted by relatives of Liverpool ex-players as well as kitroom staff, offering me authentic match shirts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sekian, dan semoga bermanfaat Embarassed

maap kalo bahasa enggresnya agak belepotan. i love google translate ganz! bounce
suhe_lim
suhe_lim
Reds Academy Player

Back to top Go down

Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) Empty Re: Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com)

Post by seventh.of.july Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 pm

wuihh fokus bener ini mister yip
ga pake selingkuhan ya katanya
seventh.of.july
seventh.of.july
Reds Supporters

Back to top Go down

Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com) Empty Re: Interview Redsarmy with Michael Yip (Curator of Liverpoolkits.com)

Post by yonnys Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Master Yip temennya Master lau ini memang ga pernah selingkuh..... kayak saya
yonnys
yonnys
Junior Reds

Back to top Go down

Post by Atok Dalang Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Wuihhh... so humble person.. Tq Michael for answering all the question #YNWA
Atok Dalang
Atok Dalang
Reds Supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by radya Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Sun tangan deh sama sepuh michael yip.. Thx for sharing with us michael..

Coba om admin skalian kita buat yang lokalnya om alvin lie bisa kali ya kita wawancara kya gini.. Very Happy
radya
radya
Junior Reds

Back to top Go down

Post by suhe_lim Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:43 pm

kemaren kan uda tuh di 'wawancara'

ada dicatet ga tuh sama sekretarisnya om YC?

cyclops
suhe_lim
suhe_lim
Reds Academy Player

Back to top Go down

Post by radya Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:52 am

@om suhe
Kyny sekretaris nya mas YC udah sigap bgt pasti udah kecatet
Kecuali terpesona sama jersey umbro nya om Alvin.. Laughing
radya
radya
Junior Reds

Back to top Go down

Post by yonnys Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:00 am

kan kemaren yang nyatet anak TK dari Tebet
yonnys
yonnys
Junior Reds

Back to top Go down

Post by seventh.of.july Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:41 am

diulang lagi aja via tuit tuit
bagus tuh pasti, ngandelin anak TK obluck mah ga yakin saia Very Happy
seventh.of.july
seventh.of.july
Reds Supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by Atok Dalang Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Ah, ga kecatet.. ngurusin bayar2... Laughing
Atok Dalang
Atok Dalang
Reds Supporters

Back to top Go down

Post by yonnys Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:35 am

om admin twitter adain donk lagi donk, kalo di metrotv ada just alvin, di RA ada #AskAlvin

kita tunggu beliau pulang ke Indonesia dulu deh. kasian kemaren pesawatnya delay Very Happy
yonnys
yonnys
Junior Reds

Back to top Go down

Post by reds.aprilia21 Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:00 pm

woowww baru baca ini thread... emanggg rruarrrr biasa reds army cheers

Jadi pengen setia ke satu jersey aja, gak mw selingkuh- selingkuh lagi ahhh, biar kayak mivhael yip sama master lau Very Happy
reds.aprilia21
reds.aprilia21
Junior Reds

http://livebeta.kaskus.us/thread/000000000000000007636601/kaos-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum